If you are looking for an oil and gas investor list, Accredited Investors is a one-stop-shop for all of your lead needs! We have been in the lead business for over 30 years specializing in accredited investors.
What are oil and gas investors?
Oil and gas investors are generally people that invest money into start-up drilling companies, oil and gas exploration, or production companies.
Accredited investors are those who meet certain requirements to be an investor. Accredited investors include: · Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase of securities.
· Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.
· Any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.
· Any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited, investors.
These are just some of the many requirements that are put into place to protect investors.
How do I find an oil and gas investor list? Accredited Investors is a one-stop-shop for all of your lead needs! We have been in the lead business for over 30 years specializing in accredited investors. Accredited Investors has a team of experts that help you find the ideal investors to finance your oil and gas company.
What are the benefits of investing in oil and gas companies?
There are many great reasons for investing in oil and gas companies:
- The long-term potential, as it is a business with a proven track record of success and growth
- The high capital returns over other investments
- Well-managed operators with lots of experience under their belts
- Good quality assets available at favorable prices
- Your money will be working hard, as it will go towards drilling operations, bringing drilling operations to production
- There are many potential new drilling sites, with an estimated 3 million acres still undeveloped in the Permian Basin
- The price of oil has increased over the years
- The industry is not subject to seasonal fluctuations
- Demand for domestic energy is increasing
- There are many service companies to assist you with all of your drilling operations
Here are some of the facts behind oil and gas investment:
- The industry has been growing over the past ten years
- Over 160 billion barrels of oil equivalent have been produced between June of 2014 and June of 2015
- Over $202 billion was invested into new drilling operations between 2014 and 2015
- The United States has 949,845 active wells
Contact Accredited Investors today to get your hands on an oil and gas investor list today!